Niche.com in partnership with Outlier.org is offering a $2,000 College Credit “Jump-Start” scholarship. The following scholarship program provides an opportunity to high school juniors and seniors to participate in a program and earn a huge one-time scholarship amount of $2,000. Yes, that’s right, the administration will decide the potential winner of the scholarship by the way of random drawing and award him the scholarship amount of $2,000. All the freshman college students or juniors and seniors high school students intending to enroll in college are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
The following scholarship is a generous initiative taken by Outlier.org to help students earn transferable college credit and give their college applications a boost. The scholarship provides students a chance to save enough money on their various college courses while getting a jump-start on their education. This can be a great opportunity for you to earn an incredible amount of $2,000. The deadline for the application submission is August 31, 2021
Niche.com is the market leader in interfacing colleges and schools with understudies and their families. Niche.com has the profiles of each school and college in America including more than 140 million reviews and appraisals. Niche has helped a million students and families discover and take on the right school or college for them. Niche’s foundation, information, and services help many schools enlist and select all the best-fit students for them.
Here is a brief description for you concerning the following scholarship:
|Educational Level||High school students and college Sophomore|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||August 31, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements that need to be satisfied for participating in the following scholarship contest:
- Open to all current high school or college students.
- The applicant must be a current college student or planning to enroll in college.
- The applicant must be at least eighteen years of age or older at the time of entry (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen years of age, then such legal age of majority is accepted).
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the united states.
- If the applicant is below 18 and above thirteen years of age at the time of entry, he must provide a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision to use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes.
- Only one entry is allowed per applicant.
- Employees, officers, and directors and their immediate family members and members of the same household, of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win the Prize.
How to Apply?
To apply for the following scholarship, applicants can apply online by creating an account and submitting all the required information. Another entry method for applicants is through the postcard. Applicants are required to handprint their first and last name, address, city, state, country, zip code or postal code, phone number, date of birth, and e-mail address.
Then mail the completed postcard entry to the following address:
Niche.com Make Education Affordable Scholarship “Mail-in Entry”, 2840 Liberty Avenue Suite 202, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
One potential winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by a random drawing from all the Eligible Entries received and will be conducted by the Administrator and held on or about September 15th. The decided winner of the following scholarship will be notified or contacted directly. The award amount of $2,000 will be directly transferred to the candidate through the agreed-upon means. Make sure that the award amount must only be used for educational purposes.
The last date for the application submission for the following scholarship is August 31, 2021.