NGA Foundation is organizing various scholarships to support skilled students in their quality education. The program is including rising college freshman to postgraduate students who are enrolled in 2 or 4-degree-granting institute within the U.S.
The students engaged in business, food management, IT or in any grocery industry will acquire valuable support. These awards are designed with a motive to assist students in paying for their high-cost studies expenses.
NGA Foundation works as a nonprofit arm of the National Grocers Association. It also provides independent retailers with tools in order to develop more effective recruiting programs and enhance retention efforts.
Who May Eligible?
Each student must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
- Must be to rising college freshman through postgraduates
- Must have a minimum cumulative of 2.5 GPA
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. 2 or 4-year degree-granting institution (including relevant postgraduate studies)
- Must be majoring in business, food management, IT or any other grocery industry
- Experience in the grocery industry is to be preferred but not required
How to Apply
Applications can be filled by the eligible students through an online scholarship form to acquire an award amount.
- Must upload all files in .pdf .doc or Docx format but not be larger than 5MB.
- Letter of recommendation written from a supervisor, mentor or faculty member
- Most recent transcript (official or unofficial)
- A Resume/CV (optional)
- Additional items to support your application for e.g. awards, certificates, recommendations (optional)
Eligible and talent scholars will get help to pay for the tuition fee through the NGA Foundation.
The applications are open to apply until the end of April.