If you are in search of funds to accomplish your higher education, then apply for the Next Gen American Scholarship Program 2020. The U.S citizens who are current, part-time or full-time students at an accredited university are eligible.
The award is designed to motivate and assist deserving candidates through their educational path. The meritorious scholars will be handed over an adequate amount of funds to complete their quality studies.
Viking Steel Structures is a one-stop destination for all needs related to Metal Buildings. It offers the best quality steel buildings, barns, carports, garage, RV covers, sheds and steel structures with 20 years of warranty.
Who May Eligible?
To be eligible for the program, the candidates must follow the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be a current, part-time or full-time student of any US accredited or non-accredited university or institute.
- Must be able to demonstrate a record of academic achievement or excellence
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0
- The international or temporary residents and immediate family of Viking Steels Structures are ineligible
How to Apply
The students are asked to fill out their details electronically by an online application form which can be found by clicking on “APPLY HERE” provided on the same page of the scholarship.
- Must save your scholarship ID for future references
- Must keep a copy of confirmation email for scholarship claim
The Next Gen American Scholarship is including an award amount of $1,500 for US students. The grant will help the recipient to pay for any studies relevant purpose.
The last date provided by the company to submit your applications is 31st December 2020.