Do you think NC State University is the perfect destination to grow your academic career? If you are planning to enroll in the NC State University, then don’t worry about your academic investments as the University is happily serving students with multiple scholarship programs. NC State University is proudly announcing its Park Scholarship. Freshmen students entering NC State University for undergraduate study in any discipline are welcome for the grant. The University has decided to award 40 scholarships this year, so hurry you may receive one!
The mission of the Park Scholarships program is to bring exceptional students to NC State, based on outstanding accomplishments and potential in scholarships, leadership, service, and character. The program develops and supports park scholars in these areas, preparing them for lifelong contributions to the University, state, nation, and the world. With a generous grant from the Park Foundation, the Park Scholarship program was established in 1997 to provide a superb educational opportunity for exceptionally talented and well-prepared young men and women who merit the intellectual challenge of a distinguished faculty and a superior university.
NC State is a powerhouse in science technology, engineering, and math. They lead in agriculture, education, textiles, business, and natural resources. They are at the forefront of teaching and the research in design, the humanities, and the social sciences. The University is home to one of the planets best colleges of veterinary medicine. More than 36000 undergraduate and graduate students learn by doing. They pursue research and start new companies. And forge connections with the top employers and serve local and global communities. NC State University began as a land grant institution grades in agriculture and engineering.
|Organization||NC State University|
|Educational Level||Freshmen students|
|Amount||Educational expenses + $203,000 OR $112,000|
|Number of Awards||40|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
Who May Be Eligible?
Are you looking forward to applying? Here are the requirements you need to follow for this program:
- Candidates should be freshmen students entering University for undergraduate and graduate study in any discipline.
- Applicants should have a good academic record.
How to Apply
Eligible students to be considered for this program should apply for admissions at the University. After admission students should complete the application form for this program. All the new applicants standing on the eligibility requirements will be considered. Candidates should make sure they provide enough data while taking admission to the University or admission application. All the data provided in the admission form should be valid.
- Admission Application.
- Other documents for further verification.
The benefits of this program are as follows:
- The four-year scholarship valued at $112,000 for in-state students and $203,000 for out-of-state students, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, travel, and personal expenses.
- Grants to fund professional and personal enrichment experiences, such as research projects, service activities, and conferences in the United States and abroad.
- Other personal and professional development like mentoring, freshman seminar, retreats, learning labs, leadership are included.
Applications are open.