Students indulged in Architecture degree have a tremendous chance to achieve funds for their educational expenses. The North Bay Society of Architects is arranging the Scholarship Program for the college/university students.
The awards are designed to assist students in the higher cost of education. The scholars of the grant will be able to accomplish their dreams and goals without facing any financial hurdles in their further studies journey.
The North Bay Society of Architects is a non-profit organization comprised of professionals in the Timiskaming, Nipissing and Parry Sound region. It is a Society of the Ontario Association of Architects, assisting in furthering the objectives of the Association.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates must be following the entire eligibility criteria:
- Must be pursuing a university degree in architecture
- Must be pursuing a college diploma in an architectural field
- Must be graduating in the 2019 / 2020 school year or have graduated in the past two years from one of the given secondary schools located within the NBSA region of service:
- Almaguin Highlands Secondary School
- Chippewa Secondary School
- École secondaire Catholique Algonquin
- École secondaire Catholique Franco-Cité
- École secondaire Catholique Élisabeth-Bruyère
- École secondaire publique Odyssée
- J. McElligott Secondary School
- Nbisiing Secondary School
- Northern Secondary School
- Joseph-Scollard Hall
- Temiskaming District Secondary School
- West Ferris Intermediate and Secondary School
- Widdifield Secondary School
- Must be pursuing post-secondary studies for the first time
- Must be offered and accepted admission into first-year classes in a college architectural program.
How to Apply
The eligible students must submit their complete applications electronically, in .pdf format through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application submissions may be made in either English or French.
- Proof of Eligibility documents
- Written Statement
The NBSA Scholarship program includes one award of $1,000 for University student and one $500 award for the College student. The grant will be useful to pay for educational expenses.
The deadline to submit your documents is June 1, 2020.