National University is inviting students to apply for its excellent Opportunity Scholarship program. Candidates, who are already enrolled or are looking forward to joining a B.A. or B.S. program at the university, are eligible to enjoy the vast benefits of this program.
This scholarship is funded to lessen the cost of undergraduate tuition, ease financial stress, and make higher education more accessible for the students. It encourages the students to maintain their academic records and do better for the overall growth of their career as well as to provide the ultimate extension of the nation.
The National University is the San Diego’s largest non-profit university established in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Capt. David Chinos. The mission of the university is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to learners. It provides education to students from around the globe.
Who May Be Eligible?
Please check the eligibility requirements for the Opportunity Scholarship, to begin with, the application process.
- Applicants must be new students or returning students who have not taken a class in at least 12 months are eligible
- Students should be formally admitted to National University
- Candidate should be enrolled in an undergraduate BA/BS degree program
- A Pell Grant recipient
- Actively scheduled for and taking classes full time for the academic year
- Applicants should be in good academic standing and making satisfactory academic progress
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who are interested in this programme can apply for this scholarship by enrolling in a B.S. or B.A. program at the university. Candidates need to submit the application form with all the details and the documents mandatory for the program. All the information related to candidates and their career goals should be effectively mentioned in the form. Incomplete or invalid information will not be considered.
- The candidate needs to provide the FAFSA and scholarship application form.
- Statement of at least 250 words about the educational and career goals and how candidate intent to serve the community through their education should be provided
The scholarship will help to reduce the cost of undergraduate tuition ease financial stress and make earning the degree essay. It will assist students with academic finances like tuition, fees, or any other expenses. It encourages the students to do better and maintain their academic record
The application for this scholarship is now open.