National Debt Relief is offering the “National Debt Relief Scholarship” for US students who are interested in the STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and math).
The award encourages the graduate and undergraduate college students to pursue their careers in the STEM field to bolster our future economic prosperity.
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and one of the most reputable debt settlement companies. It is focused on helping individuals to achieve freedom from financial debt through debt settlement.
Who May Eligible
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in the United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply.
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidate must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship all the candidates need to provide a unique solution to the following issue:
- All the participants need to come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis
- Students can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
- All the aspirant need to include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter,
- Participants need to explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.
- Applicants need to submit your scholarship application to Scholarships@nationaldebtrelief.com.
The amount of $1000 will be awarded for five each successful student who is pursuing studies in the stem.
Application Deadline: Entries must be received before December 31st, 2019.