National Academy of Education is introducing the extremely beneficial Spencer Dissertation Fellowship program for the students enrolling in the doctoral degree at a graduate school within the United States. This program is open to all the eligible candidates regardless of national origin, race, age, gender, sexuality, disability.
National Academy of Education Spencer Dissertation Fellowship Program offers educational expense benefits to the eligible student. These fellowship programs help students enrolled in doctoral coursework, support the final analysis of their research topic, and writing dissertations through some financial support and encourages them to do better in their research.
National Academy of Education helps and encourages new generation scholars to develop a wide range of disciplines and professional fields. There are many scholarship and fellowship programs to help in research-related education. National Academy of Education brings true potential with fresh, constructive perspectives project of history, theory, analysis, and practice of formal and informal education.
Who May Be Eligible?
Before applying for the grant, students must go through the below-given criteria to check their eligibility.
- Applicants who are not United States residents can apply for this scholarship. Students from all over the world studying in the National Academy of Education or any other graduate school within the U.S. are eligible for this fellowship.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the doctoral degree at the graduate school.
- Students must have past experience with the record of research in education.
- Applicants must have experience in career trajectory education research to be eligible for this fellowship.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their scholarship application forms and other documents to be considered for this fellowship. An incomplete document application or incomplete application forms will not be reviewed for the award. All the applications should be submitted before the deadline. Fill up the following online scholarship application form.
- Applicants should submit their proof of residency with the application.
- Candidate must submit their acceptance letter with the name of graduate school and year of applicant’s enrolment.
- Applicants must attach the proof of enrolment in the doctoral degree.
- Students have to submit their projects on an education research project. The project should focus on the efficacy of curriculum, teaching methods, development of curriculum or instructional programs in past years.
- Applicants should attach their past career trajectory in education research.
- The applicant must also provide a specific plan for submitting the dissertation within one or two years’ time span.
Winning students will be awarded the grant worth $27,500. They will help and support individuals with the constructive perspective of history, analysis, theory, and practice of formal and informal education around the world. This fellowship can prove to be of a significant boost in the careers of candidates.
All applicants should submit their documents and other pre-dissertation requirements before June 1, 2021.