The North American Network Operators’ Group is glad to offered Nanog scholarship program. The scholarship is open for students who are pursuing an undergraduate and graduate degree level program in the United States.
Four awards will be granted in 2019 through this scholarship. The applicants will receive a $10,000 award. These given awards are one-time only.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The student should be a current
postgraduate or graduate student who is receiving a degree in one of the
following areas of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Telecommunications (at the graduate-level only)
- Students should plan for a part-time at least six credits or full-time enrollment in a recognized two- or four-year college or university undergraduate or undergraduate study for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- students Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a legal and permanent resident of the United States.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
To win the competition you need to do register and complete the information through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/nanog/register.php
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- A completed Applicant Appraisal Form.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- A 500-word statement describing how the scholarship money would impact your college career.
The applicants will receive a $10,000 award through this scholarship.
Your application must be submitted on April 16, 2019.