NASA is welcoming inspiring students from the U.S. to participate in this “Name the Rover Contest” for submitting essays to name NASA’s next Mars rover. NASA needs help to find new ideas and name for the for its Mars rover.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is an independent agency of the United States Federal Government. It is working for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research.
Now it is providing an opportunity to U.S. individuals to be a part of its new project of mars. The contest winners can win exciting prizes. Hurry Up!!
Who May Eligible
- Individual kindergarten through twelfth-grade students in the U.S. whether public, private and home schools, including U.S. territories, schools operated by the U.S. for the children of American personnel overseas.
- Also, the student interns, children of employees, and employees of Future Engineers (“Sponsor”), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration can apply for the contest.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to create an account to enter in the contest.
- The essay must be of 150 words explaining the rover name.
- The essay submitted need to be 100% original it must not contain copyrighted material or plagiarized text.
- Entry submission can be edited, but the last version before the deadline will be judged.
There are many amazing prize and awards varies according to the standards and grads.
Application deadline: All the entries must be submitted by November 1, 2019.