Involved in high school or college, but your insecurity has increased due to demand for huge fees for education? Here is a very easy way to get assisted for your academics through the Mymozaic Scholarship; the Mymozaic has made the scholarship very accessible for students above 13 years of age. The Applicants should have an active MyMozaic.com profile with a minimum of three (3) items. The fellow should have a minimum of five (5) followers on MyMozaic.com.
Its mission is to make education affordable to all students and give every individual an opportunity to receive an education. They want to help the students receive the education without any second thought of dropping out, as education is the only way to receive a better life.
Mymozaic is the organization that provides undefined scholarship to the students knowing the need of the individual. They provide the scholarship to the students of age above 13 years who are enrolled in high school or college. They have purposefully kept the scholarship very simple to let every student receive the benefit of the award.
Table of Contents
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||High school or college|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the eligibility criteria below:
- The fellow should be more than 13 years of age.
- The fellow should be a US citizen.
- The fellow should be enrolled in High school or college.
- The Applicants should have an active MyMozaic.com profile with a minimum of three (3) items. The fellow should have a minimum of five (5) followers on MyMozaic.com.
How to Apply
Students should apply through signup, and make their account at the website. Along with the requirements, the fellow should answer all the asked questions in the application. Kindly make sure to apply before the due date.
Student must ensure that enlisted documents are attached to the application while submitting :
- The applicant should provide the complete application
- The fellow should provide proof of enrollment at the high school or university
- The applicant should provide the latest transcript
- Students should provide a minimum of three items: a combination of documents, photos, or videos.
The awarded scholarship should only consume to pay the academic expenses of the student. The scholarship must not be utilized for other expenses rather than tuition fees, fees, and related expenses. These scholarships motivate the students to achieve their goals by overcoming hard work. The application procedure for this scholarship is too simple.
Submit the applications before the deadline as the late application will not be considered.