The Muse and Marketplace have an exciting opportunity for the writers to enjoy their MUSE 2021 Scholarships. Writers willing to work at the Muse and The Market Place have a great chance to open their ways through these grants. There are multiple scholarships initiated to helps applicants with the necessary financial support and other guidance.
MUSE has started many scholarships for the students to excel in their careers. The organization aims to create a path for the successful future of the students through many awards to help and support them to build their career in the creative field.
MUSE leads emerging authors with 130+ interactive sessions about the art of writing. The authors handle the craft of writing the ‘muse’ side of the company, while industrial professionals, editors, and literary agents handle the ‘marketplace’ side of the company. More than 800 presenters, volunteers, special guests, and participants are going to attend the Grubstreet; it is an intimate atmosphere for everyone to access a wealth of talent for both sides of the company.
Who May Be Eligible?
There are many scholarships available for the students offer by MUSE. The eligibility requirement for all the scholarships will differ slightly from each other. Common eligibilities are:
- Applicants applying for the MUSE Scholarship should be U.S. citizens and permanent residents to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be a graduate with an English major to apply for this scholarship.
- Writers who identify as LGBTQ+ are eligible for the Writers Scholarship
- Writers who identify as a Black, Indigenous, and People of Color are eligible for Bipoc Writers Scholarships
How to Apply
Interested applicants have to submit an online scholarship form, which includes a list of scholarships offered by MUSE for 2021 admissions. Check in the boxes you wish to be considered for the award. Fill up the applicant details in the form along with all the other supporting documents.
- Applicant must attach a residency proof with the scholarship application form.
- Candidate must add their personal details to the scholarship, such as name, high school name, email, contact number, address, etc.
- Applicants should also add a short personal statement with the application. This statement should consist of the financial background of the applicant, how an applicant is perfect for the scholarship, and what are achievements shaped applicants’ interests.
MUSE scholarships awards winners with $135 to cover 50% of their MUSE 2021 registrations. MUSE also offers other significant awards to the eligible candidates. These scholarships are incredibly beneficial for the students to get valuable guidance and experience from a respectable firm.
Application deadline for all scholarship is Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 before 11:59 pm ET.