The UCLA Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship is a one-year program during which our fellows become proficient in multiple facets of musculoskeletal imaging and procedures. All imaging modalities are utilized to diagnose and treat injuries and diseases, including CT, MRI, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, and radiography.
As an oncology referral center, we have an active tumor service with a high volume of procedures, including biopsy and tumor ablation. We work closely with oncologic, orthopedic surgeons, oncologists, and pathologists as an integral part of a Multidisciplinary Musculoskeletal Oncologic Service.
We have an inclusive musculoskeletal ultrasound service that provides diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of disorders. In addition, we have busy sports medicine, trauma, arthroplasty, and rheumatologic services. We have an excellent working relationship with our referring clinicians in all subspecialties.
At the end of the year, our fellows are comfortable and competent in diagnosing, treating, and managing a myriad of complex MSK conditions. We have a wide network of dispersed former fellows working and thriving in academic and private practice environments.
|Organization||University of California|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||Mar 31, 2023|
Who is Eligible?
- MD/DO degree
- Completion of a Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Must be eligible and obtain full licensure by the California Medical Board by the start of fellowship 07/01/2024
How to Apply?
- Universal Fellowship Application – Please complete the Universal Fellowship Application found here:
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Personal Statement
- USMLE/COMLEX Score Reports
- Medical School Diploma
- Statement on Contributions to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion – An EDI Statement describes a faculty candidate’s past, present, and future (planned) contributions to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Please review our Sample Guidance for Candidates and related EDI Statement FAQ document to learn more about how UCLA thinks about equity, diversity, and inclusion contributions.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- Three letters of reference required
Three letters of recommendation are required. Please have your letter writers upload their letters.
The deadline for online submission of the application and supporting documents is Mar 31, 2023