Murse World is providing the “Murse World Scholarship” to the medical students who plan to do their utmost to help people heal and feel their best.
This grant is for all college students who are studying in any field within the realm of the medical or health world at an accredited college in the United States.
Murse World is an American company that sells scrubs and accessories such as stethoscopes for use by male nurses and other medical professionals. It is an online store that resells merchandise directly to consumers via its own website.
Who May Eligible:
Applicants for the Murse World Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
How to Apply:
- All the applicants need to tell about how you plan on making the world a better place through your career in the medical field.
- candidates must write their essay up to 500 words
- students must submit digital copies in a Word document or PDF form
- aspirants must hard copies should be typed, not handwritten
- applicants should be relevant pictures may be included
- candidates should Email their submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting, be sure to include the following:
- Your submission
- A copy of your high school or college transcript
- The following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- The medical field you are pursuing
This scholarship will grant each applicant a chance to earn $1000 towards their college tuition
All projects for the 2018 scholarship award must be received no later than December 15, 2019, before 12 a.m. EST.