Are you enrolled in an accredited post-high school program? Here are very authentic scholarship opportunities for the multiple birth families in Illinois seeking the post-high school program. The Multiples of Illinois has specially designed the Multiples of Illinois scholarships for the current member of Multiples of Illinois. The latter are parents of multiple birth children (twins, triplets, quads, or more) or the daughter/son of a current Multiples of Illinois current member seeking higher education. The Multiples of Illinois is concerned about the future of the member enrolled with them and genuinely supports their interest in higher education. They are providing five scholarships of $150 and two of $250 for deserving students.
The Multiples of Illinois aims to serve multiple birth families in Illinois through its scholarship program. Their mission is to allow every member enrolled in Multiples of Illinois to receive a post-high school education. Through this scholarship, the Multiples of Illinois is trying to create awareness in the community regarding the importance of education and how education can change society. They are looking forward to accomplishing their vision to assist each individual from the Multiples of Illinois to accomplish striking success.
The Multiples of Illinois is also known as the Illinois Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. or IOMOTC, established in 1962 as an Illinois educational, public service organization for mothers of twins and higher-order multiple birth children. Multiples of Illinois provides required help, information, and networking services to parents of twins and higher-order multiples through its member club affiliates. The organization is proud to serve multiple birth families in Illinois through its scholarship program, Special Needs Assistance Fund, speakers’ bureau, a quarterly publication, and an annual conference.
Kindly go through the table given here for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Multiples of Illinois|
|Amount||$150 and $250|
|Number of Awards||Seven|
|Application Deadline||September 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Both scholarships have different requirements; some of the common are:
- The fellow should have excellent academic performance
- The applicant must be a mother/father of multiple birth children
- The student should be a current member of Multiples of Illinois
- The candidate must not have been a recipient of the 2020 Multiples of Illinois Scholarship
- The candidate must demonstrate participation (past and present) in Multiples of Illinois, local mothers/parents of multiples club, or other community activities
- The fellow must have achieved the course with the equivalent of a “C” or better grade
- The student must be enrolled in accredited coursework in a post-high school program, trade/technical school, or college/university
- The candidate should be enrolled in completion of coursework, and final grade
- The fellow must be a US resident
How to Apply
The submission should be provided with the complete information attached with the required documents. The fellow should postmark the submission to:
Dawn Cepeda, 1S711 Avon Drive, Warrenville, IL 60555 or through
E-mail: email@example.com, the applicant, should mention “MOI – Scholarship” as part of the subject line. Kindly make sure to submit before the deadline, as the late submission will not be considered.
Both the scholarship has different documents requirements; some of the commonly asked required documents are:
- The student should provide proof of enrollment, completion of coursework
- The candidate should submit the final grade sheet
- The student should provide proof of current member of Multiples of Illinois
- The student must submit the complete information in the application
- The student must submit the proof of residence
The awarded scholarship should only be used to pay students’ academic requirements like tuition, fees, and other related costs. This scholarship encourages students to accomplish their goals by overcoming all barriers. The scholarship will lessen the financial burden faced by the students. The application process for this scholarship is easy.
Students are hereby informed that the submission is currently accepted till September 1, 2021; proceed with your request immediately.