Molded Dimension is proud to announce the latest STEM scholarship which allows the students to earn funds they require for their education. Students who are U.S. citizen and accepted to or currently attending college or university within the U.S. are eligible to apply for the program.
The purpose of organizing this scholarship is to provide the scholars financial help and assist them in covering up various high cost expenses related to their education. This scholarship will surely help them take the financial load off.
The Molded Dimension Inc. is a company set up in 1954 that manufactures and supplies custom engineered and molded elastomeric components. It provides rubber and polyurethane mechanical parts for automotive, plumbing, healthcare, mining, construction, electronics, agriculture, and other industries.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the candidates must be following the entire eligibility criteria:
- Students must be a US citizen
- Must have been accepted to or is currently attending college or university within the boundaries of the United States.
- The applicant must be pursuing a college degree in STEM
- The applicant is not required to have a minimum GPA
How to Apply
Students interested in the scholarship can provide their below required details through an Online application form to get consideration and attain the enormous award. The form is displayed on the bottom of the website.
- Must submit a one page essay (less than 500 word) stating the applicant’s past accomplishments, education, and career goals in the field of STEM
- Must provide a description of extra-curricular activities that demonstrate leadership or having a broader impact.
- This may include K-12 activities, community outreach, mentoring, or other ways of giving back to the community.
Molded Dimension LLC scholarship will be providing a $500 award to a student who deserves the winner title. The recipient is advised to utilize the fund for his/her education purpose.
Applications must be submitted via the web form by November 30, 2020 to participate.