The Healthy Living Scholarship is an opportunity to share your thoughts about nutrition, diet, exercise, as well as personal and mental health. The program is being administrated by the Minnesota Vein Center.
The committee is accepting applications from undergraduate students who are currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States. The applicants must also have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify.
The Minnesota Vein Center is specialized in the treatment of venous disorders that includes varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, and, spider veins, in a personalized and comfortable clinic environment.
Who May Eligible?
Students must be following the criteria below to qualify the program:
- Must be an undergraduate student that is currently attending an accredited US college or university full time.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are told to email their documents to the Committee Member at email@example.com. The email should a subject line of “Healthy Living Scholarship”.
- Must write an 800 to 1000 word essay stating topics related to healthy living.
- Mention the impact of nutrition, diet, exercise, emotional well-being or environment on personal health.
- The essay must be in the format of either a Word document, a PDF or a Google Doc.
- Include personal information (Full Name, Phone, Address and Email) and institution name at the top of the document.
Two scholarship awards of $1000 each will be granted by the committee for one in the fall semester and one in the spring semester of each academic year.
The application deadline for Fall is October 11 and for spring is February 12 every year.