Interested in Landscape and Ornamental Horticulture? Grab the various opportunity provided by The Milton Garden Club. The Milton Garden Club is providing a variety of scholarship to the students who are interested and are willing to carry out their future in Landscape and Ornamental Horticulture or any related field they want to build a great future for such students who are concern about the future of this field and want to make a bright future. The Milton Garden Club is looking forward to providing optimum education to all students for their better future. The club shows its interest by offering scholarships to students providing them with a good quality of life. The Milton Garden Club is taking an excellent move to complete the student’s wish of completing their academics.
This scholarship focuses on providing support to the students who need finances and let them live a good quality of life. They know that the students are the nation’s future, and they need to be treated delicately. Their mission is to inspire and motivate the students and improve their students’ academic achievement. They believe that education creates a great future for the students and lets them live a great life.
The Milton Garden Club helps students who have good academic performance. And who is also involved in the community services and are active. The Milton Garden Club understands that the academics’ expenses have reached the peak, and it is difficult considering students’ expenses. To provide support to the student, the club has organized various scholarships to support them adequately with their needs; these scholarships have been created.
Kindly go through the following table to know more about the scholarship requirements:
|Organization||The Milton Garden Club|
|Subjects||Horticulture or related field|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Status||April 30, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through some compulsory requirements for all applications:
- Applicant should have good academic performance
- Students should be involved in community services, should have leadership qualities, and must be active.
- Fellows must be in financial need to complete the education
- Applicant should plan to apply for or have interest in landscape and ornamental horticulture; plant science including sustainable landscapes, production horticulture, plant pathology, plant biology and genetics, soils and environmental quality; landscape design and architecture; agribusiness marketing and management or another similar related field.
How to Apply
Applicants are informed that all the applications should be filled and sent through the electronic mode emailed to Carol Mertes-Smith, Scholarship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Milton Garden Club, Inc., c/o Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 203, Milton, DE 19968 with all the documents attached to it.
Below mentioned are some common documents that students need to submit along with the application:
- Students must attach a current academic transcript with the received grades.
- Fellows must submit one typed essay describing current studies, school involvement, community service, and students’ plans related to horticulture, plant science, agriculture, or related studies.
- Applicant must submit a financial need statement
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from any faculty member in the students’ field.
The benefits of all the scholarships vary concerning the need of the candidates. The scholarship will reduce the burden of the academic expenses of all the students. The scholarship should only be used to pay the student’s expenses like tuition fees, fees, books, and other curriculum-related expenses. The scholarship motivates the students to achieve their goals and concentrate on the studies.
All students are kindly informed that all the applications are being accepted till April 30, 2021, so begin your process soon to obtain one of these scholarships.