Are you a child of a military person? If yes, then here Hope for the Worries brings you a fantastic opportunity through their Military child Recreational Scholarship Program. The applicants who are under the age of 18 and whose patent served in the military after September 11, 2001, are welcome to apply for the grant.
The program aims to honor the military personnel’s service for the nation and its citizens. They created the award to provide benefit the children and help them with their financial requirements to help them get a great educational career and achieve their dreams.
The Hope For The Worrier’s sand, the New Balance come together to serve and honor the military children by playing their part for betterment. The firm believes in higher education to create a liberal and developing society based on norms of discipline, honesty, and patriotism.
Who May Be Eligible?
Please go through the eligibility criteria set by the firms before applying for the grant:
- The candidate should be under 18
- The parent of the candidate should have served in the military after September 11, 2001
- The students who appeared previous scholarship are not eligible
- One candidate can send only one application.
How to Apply
The eligible student or child can apply for the grant through an online application. All the required details and the documents should be submitted in the form in whichever file format asked. The incomplete or invalid information will lead to rejection or disqualification of the candidate.
- The applicant needs to submit all the personal details like full name, parent name, email, phone number, mailing address.
- All the details of extracurricular activities should be submitted.
- Detail of the person serving or served in the military is needed.
- An essay on what it means to b a good teammate should be written
- Another statement on what would it mean to be awarded this scholarship should be written
- Proof of post 9/11 military service is required.
- Proof of child dependency status required
- Proof of enrolment showing the cost of the program or scheduled fees of admission or payment schedule id needed.
The scholarship is designed to honors, military children. The selected candidate will be awarded the fund to pay for their further educational fees. The amount will be directly transferred to the vendor or school of the child.
The completed applications must be submitted no later than August 15, 2020.