Get adequate fund to pay for your college applying to the Migraine Story Scholarship. The Axon Optics designed this program for especially any current or full-time students at an accredited two or four-year American university or college.
The purpose of the program is to give enough financial assistance to deserving candidates who want to accomplish their studies. The grant help will be great to cover any high cost of education, which becomes barriers to achieving their goals.
Axon Optics is a high tech startup that works to help people with photosensitive migraines by using the latest research performed at the University of Utah’s Moran Eye Center. It also develops and provides products to people with symptoms of migraine and light sensitivity.
Who May Eligible?
To apply for the scholarship, students need to review the criteria:
- Must be any current, full-time student of an accredited two-year or four-year American university or college.
- No age or specific major requirement.
- Students who have not been accepted to college can also apply.
- Note: The award will be made directly to the college’s financial aid office so it won’t be distributed until you are registered with your school.
How to Apply
The eligible students can provide their asked documents electronically via a scholarship entry form. The form can be founded on the same page of the scholarship.
- An essay of a maximum of 300 words, a video less than 1 minute, or an image photograph, drawing, etc. on one of the following topics “What is your migraine story? Or what is your light sensitivity story?”
The recipient of the Migraine Story Scholarship will get to receive an award of amount $1,000. The grant must be utilized to complete his/her higher education.
The application deadline for the program is 30th November 2020.