The Microsoft AI Challenge is accepting submissions for the Microsoft AI Idea Challenge Contest. The competition is open for developers, students, professionals and data scientists seeking innovative, breakthrough artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
This competition recognizes the developers who are paving the path for the future of AI development and helping to accelerate Microsoft AI adoption and innovation. This opportunity also provides a platform for developers, students and data scientists’ community to freely share AI models and applications, so they are reusable and easily accessible.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minors must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Employees and directors of Microsoft Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, and Contest Parties are not eligible,
- Nor are persons involved in the execution or administration of this promotion, or the family members of each above (parents, children, siblings, spouse/domestic partners, or individuals residing in the same household). Void in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, and] where prohibited.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.ailab.microsoft.com/upload-experiment
- The entry limit is one per person overall.
- Any attempt by any you to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void your entries and you may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited.
- Your entry must be your own original work; and
- For video entry, note the video must be solely the work of the person/team, including but not limited to, the actual filming, editing, graphic design, etc. of the video.
- Your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest and
- You must have obtained any and all consents, approvals, or licenses required for you to submit your entry and
- To the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated content such as software, photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc.
- You may include Microsoft trademarks, logos, and designs, for which Microsoft grants you a limited license to use for the sole purposes of submitting an entry into this Contest; and
- One (1) First Prize (s). The winner will receive: A (n) Microsoft 13.5″ Surface Book 2 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (Silver). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $1,499.00.
- One (1) Second Prize (s). The winner will receive A (n) DJI Drone- DJI Mavic Pro Bundle (Drone, Bag, and Extra Props). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $999.00.
- One (1) Third Prize (s). The winner will receive A (n) XBOX ONE- https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-x#buy. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $499.99.
- The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $2,997.99
The Microsoft AI Challenge is accepting submissions between August 13– October 12, 2018.