Academically excellent students are invited by the Michigan Technological University to apply for the Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship to support their educational costs. This scholarship application is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
Michigan Tech has organized this scholarship program for students who have legal resident status in the United States and are admitted to their desired degree program at Michigan Tech. Students that have a good standing with their current academic institution will be considered for this $2,500 award.
Michigan Technological University is a flagship public research university founded in 1885. The mission of the institute is to create solutions for society’s challenges by delivering action-based education. It stands between the 651st – 700th ranks in QS Global World Rankings 2022. Being a globally recognized university, the Michigan Technological University educates students, advances knowledge, and innovates to improve the quality of life and promote mutual respect and equity for all people within the state, the nation, and the global community.
|Organization||Michigan Technological University|
|Education Level||College, university, or graduate students|
|Number of Awards||NA|
|Contest Deadline||15th June 2022|
|Requirements||Application, Essay, and transcripts|
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants must have legal resident status in the United States.
- The applicants must be admitted or enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate school in the U.S.
- The applicants must be in good standing with their current academic institution.
How to Apply?
- The applicants must then submit their scholarship applications online.
- Then, to apply for the scholarship students must prepare a scholarship application essay, admission application, and transcripts.
The Michigan Technological University will extend a scholarship award worth $2,500 to the selected students towards their undertaken higher education degree program at the university.
Interested applications can apply by 15th June 2022 at the latest. Any scholarship application received after the designated date will not be accepted or reviewed. Students must also honor program-specific application deadlines if any.