Michigan Auto Law firm is offering a yearly grant for undergraduates who were casualties of car accidents prior in their lives and have conquered their injuries while seeking education. The firm knows how troublesome it tends to recuperate past a severe injury. Their lawyers have been helping individuals harmed in car accidents for over 50 years. They are looking forward to assisting the people who have to suffer from genuine accidents and are exhibiting purpose and assurance to remake their lives. They likewise need to perceive individual demonstrations of bravery and hard work. Their Car Accident Injury Survivor Scholarship fills in as a significant thought that every single individual harmed in a car accident is a person, not a number or a case.
Today, most insurance companies utilize injury claims programming that dehumanizes individuals by putting a dollar value on a case. When individual wounds and suffering are given average dollar settlement values, they fail to focus on what it implies when somebody is harmed in a severe accident and how radically the daily existence of that person can be changed. Therefore, through this scholarship, they expect that perceiving extraordinary youngsters who have conquered genuine injury can motivate other people going through a troublesome recovery after a car accident. This yearly grant of $500 will be granted to two candidates.
Michigan Auto Law is a law firm dissimilar to some others in the state, and they are focused on being the best car accident attorneys in Michigan. For over 50 years, their lawyer’s group, including north of 20 car accident attorneys and an enormous group of paralegals and support staff, has given itself only to aiding individuals who have been harmed in the car, truck, and bike accidents.
Following are the brief details concerning the subsequent grant:
|Organization||Michigan Auto Law|
|Education Level||College, university|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Contest Deadline||December 31, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following is the qualification criteria for the concerning grant program:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Be currently enrolled as a whole or part-time student in an accredited college or university within the United States,
- Have sustained injuries from a car or truck accident at some point in your life,
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
How to Apply?
The qualified candidates who are intrigued to apply are required to submit the following:
- A completed application,
- Copy of the police report. Suppose a copy cannot be obtained from the police department or from their online system. In that case, other forms of acceptable proof can be a report from your auto insurance company or a medical or physical therapy document. Any document instead of a police report should include your name and list that your injuries were the result of an auto accident,
- Submit an essay of not more than three pages describing the car accident, your injury, and how you have worked to overcome your injury.
All application materials can be sent by email or faxed to the following addresses. Files sent via email must be in PDF or Microsoft Word (DOC) format.
Fax to the attention of the Marketing Department at (248) 254-8088 or email the completed application, and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The two best candidates will be chosen from all the qualified entries received. The best two chosen will be awarded scholarships worth $500 each. The selection of the winners is based on the overall strength of the application and how that applicant has overcome the challenges they have faced from being injured in a car accident.
Everyone interested in applying is requested to submit their entries on or before the said deadline of December 31, 2021. No application will be accepted later this date and hence lead to disqualification.