This scholarship award of $ 1,500 is provided to a high school senior, graduate, or undergraduate student, who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation, and leadership in school activities and work experience, and career in areas related to health and fitness.
Who May Eligible:
To be eligible, applicants to the Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship must:
- Students should be a United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Students must be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
- Students who demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
- Students also demonstrate interest in pursuing a career and enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Psychology, Biology, Kinesiology, Nursing, General Medicine, Dentistry, Behavioral Sciences, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another health-related major.
How to Apply & Competition Rules
- To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: http://www.michaelmoodyfitness.com/scholarship-application-chicago
Students should gather the following information needed for the application process:
- Details of outstanding achievement in school
- List of involvement in school and community activities
- List of work experience
- Current high school or university cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 or 5.0 scale
- Only electronic scholarship applications received through the above process will be considered.
- Paper copies of applications, resumes or other materials will not be accepted.
Michael Moody’s fitness scholarship should be used only for graduate or graduate study-related expenses related to education. The one recipient receiving the $1,500 scholarship award must use it during the 2019 fall semester.
- The applicants must be submit their scholarship applications before the deadline date of August 1, 2022.