Cancer is a life-threatening disease that has become a second leading cause of death in the United States. Each year, many people die from this disease in the country. Being a cancer patient can be very challenging for anyone. This disease affects not only physical health but emotional, and lead to a hard time that few can survive through. Mesothelioma.com is completely aware of the challenges that a cancer patient and their families have to experience, and that is the reason why it has designed this very exciting Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship for students. This financial support will be available for those whose life has been impacted by cancer. All college students, who have battled with this disease or have seen their loved ones getting treatment, are welcome to be part of this opportunity.
Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship comes with a handsome award amount which is enough to cover the college expense of a student. Being a cancer patient might be worst if you are a student and an independent personality who takes care of everyone. Students who are suffering from cancer have to experience more hardships than others. They have to balance their studies and treatment. They have to save money for their college, prepare for exams, attend class all while taking care of their health. Mesothelioma.com knows all these things at one time can affect their finances as well as mental health, and that is why it has initiated this scheme that students can take advantage of if they are facing similar problems. To enter this program, you just need to complete an online form and submit it with some required documents.
Mesothelioma.com was started in 1996 and ever since it has been dedicated to providing the latest medical information on Mesothelioma, spreading awareness about the dangers of asbestos exposure and helping victims connect with legal resources. Through this site, anyone can get access to informational resources and connections to law firms, which hold decades of experience in asbestos injury litigation, at no cost.
Get the quick information through this table:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2022|
|Requirements||Essay, a current resume and transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check out these requirements before applying for this program:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program;
- This scholarship is offered nationwide to United States citizens;
- Students must be in good academic standing and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible.
How to Apply
To enter this program, applicants need to complete an online application form that requires all complete and correct information. Once they complete their form, they will need to submit it along with some required documents given below. To get better consideration, you should send your complete application by the deadline.
Applicants must submit a typed essay (500–1,500 words) or video submission (5 minutes maximum) answering the following questions:
- How has cancer affected your life?
- How did you overcome this strong adversity?
- How has cancer affected the outlook on your life and personal or career goals?
- How did this adversity shape who you are today?
- What would this scholarship mean to you? Why is it important?
- Unofficial Academic Transcript.
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program. This may be an official letter verifying your enrollment or your class schedule for the current semester.
- 2 letters of recommendation detailing why you should receive the scholarship.
- Information about any honours you have received as well as any volunteer work. Please summarize in 1–2 sentences for each.
Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship is worth $4,000. This award amount will work as helping hand for those who have battled this disease themselves or have witnessed their loved one suffering from it. Through this program, Mesothelioma.com wants to provide financial assistance to college students in their pursuit of higher education.
The application deadline is March 31, 2022. Please send your application before or one the deadline to get the best consideration.