Are you a college student who has strong leadership qualities and the ability to make positive change in society and is inspired to help perpetuate Melissa’s legacy? Here, Melissa, a Stoneberger Foundation, provides an excellent opportunity for the students and perpetuates Melissa’s legacy. The Melissa, a Stoneberger Foundation, strives to push the students to have outstanding leadership qualities and make a drastic change in society. They aim to provide the scholarship for the students who have remarkable leadership quality, have formidable academic standing, and can spread positive vibes in the community.
The Melissa, a Stoneberger Foundation, aims to provide a helping hand to the students striving to complete their education. They have faith that helping each other to get through the difficulties is the only way to develop society and the nation. Their mission is to develop the students who have similar thinking and inspire more students to get enrolled in this train.
The Melissa, a Stoneberger Foundation, is founded in memory of Melissa “Missy” Stoneberger,
The foundation was established in 2013 to walk in her footsteps, where she was always willing to lend a helping hand and inspire society. The foundation is willing to at least 30% of her contribution. They contribute a helping hand to the students who are striving for education and can become a future role model.
Go through the table given below to know more about the scholarship program:
|Organization||Melissa a Stoneberger Foundation|
|Educational Level||College Students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the below-mentioned points to know about the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a US resident
- The candidate should be a college student or already enrolled in college
- The student must be having strong leadership qualities and the ability to make positive change in society and is inspired to help perpetuate Melissa’s legacy.
- The fellow must be involved in community service
- The student must be having a good GPA score of 3.5 or higher
- The candidate must need financial assistance
How to Apply
The submission must be made through the online process from the website. The candidate should provide the complete application and the required documents with the valid information in the application. The submission should be made before the deadline, as the late submission will be rejected.
Few required documents:
- The candidate should provide proof of acceptance or enrollment in college
- The fellow should provide the latest transcript
- The students should provide 4 part essay
- The student must submit a minimum of 2 recommendation letters.
- If the student is a college student, then the student is supposed to submit the verification of their college plans for next year.
The assigned scholarship will help the candidate to complete their education without facing any external barriers due to finances. The scholarship will abolish the stress of the student’s expenses. This scholarship should only be used for paying the tuition fees, books, and other academics-related expenses. Through this remarkable scholarship opportunity, many students will receive the opportunity to complete their academics without burden. The application process for this scholarship is too simple.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.