Melissa Linville Criminal Justice Scholarship is specially designed in memory of Melissa M. Linville, a former Crimcheck member, and friend, to respect and expand her tradition of charity, benevolent acts, and magnanimity. During her life, Melissa impacted endless lives through her service and sympathy to other people, her truthfulness of heart, and the delight she brought to everybody encompassing her. This grant was set up for two purposes: to cultivate and uphold instruction driving towards a Criminal Justice career path and to compensate meriting candidates who can be incredible representatives of this field.
Crimcheck offers a yearly $500 grant to a currently selected, understudy, or ongoing secondary school graduate seeking post-secondary instruction with the objective of a profession in the criminal justice field. Set up in 2014, this honor perceives extraordinary accomplishments in scholastics just as a craving to have a constructive impact on the world. This grant is available to understudies who have a base GPA of 3.0, should be full-time or low maintenance understudy took on classes for the current year. All applications should be submitted by August 1, 2022, and the winner will be chosen on August 15, 2022.
Crimcheck is an association that is focused on ensuring your brand image. By giving expert, complete, and legitimately consistent employment background services, they secure your workers and your clients, the two most basic individuals, in making a brand a triumph.
Below we have a brief description of the following scholarship:
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||August 1, 2022|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the following scholarship are as follows:
- Students who are currently enrolled in post-secondary education or high school seniors/recent high school graduates who are pursuing post-secondary education in the criminal justice field
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be full time or part-time student enrolled in classes for the current year
How to Apply?
The qualified applicants are expected to submit the following:
- Your name, email & phone number
- Transcript of proof of enrolment
- 1-2 page essay
- Applications must include a 1-2 page essay that includes a description of:
- the applicant’s ambition and goals in the criminal justice field
- their reason for choosing a career in the criminal justice field
- long term goals and how the scholarship will help meet those goals
- All applications must be submitted to Scholarship @ Crimcheck.com
The Crimcheck offers an annual $500 scholarship award to a student who is currently enrolled or recent high school graduates pursuing post-secondary education with the goal of a career in the criminal justice field. The awarded scholarship can be used against your education and tuition costs. This annual scholarship every year helps students with a lack of money to achieve their instructive objectives to the maximum.
The application deadline concerning the following scholarship is August 1, 2022. The participants are strictly asked to follow up with the deadline to avoid any issues in the future.