Constellation Brands is giving away a chance to win Luxury Golf Trip through its Sweepstakes. The contest is available for the legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are of age 21 years and above.
Constellation Brands, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company and an American producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits. It is the largest beer import company in the US, measured by sales, and has the third-largest market share of all major beer suppliers.
Who May Eligible?
To participate, the entrants must be following the entire eligibility criteria:
- Must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry
- Employees of Constellation Brands, Inc., Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate
- Void where prohibited by law
How to Apply
Entrants are provided with two below-mentioned ways of entering the contest:
Via Text Messaging: Entrants must be using their 2-way text messaging-capable device and text the keyword GOLF to short-code 20102. After your message with the keyword is received, you will receive a reply message requesting your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and your valid primary email address
Vis Website: Entrants must visit www.MeiomiLuxuryGolfTripSweepstakes.dja.com and follow the instructions to complete (including providing your valid primary email address) and submit the online entry form.
- Limit one (1) Entry (defined below) per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry
The Meiomi Sweepstakes includes a grand prize of a six-night trip for two to play golf in the following three California locations: Sonoma, Monterey, and Santa Barbara. (ARV: $10,070).
The entry submissions begin at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 1, 2020, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2020.