- September 13, 2018
- Posted by: Study Help
- Category: International Students, Student Competitions
Medicalopedia, a medical news blog is delighted to announce Medicalopedia Medical Writing Competition 2018. This competition is open for medical and non-medical professionals along with students.
A medical article/essay writing competition is being held by their website for the year of 2018. Interested people can submit their articles on any topic related to medical, healthcare, medical technology including medical apps, student life can be accepted as long as it has linkage to healthcare aspects or medical advancement of human race.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Medical and non-medical professionals along with students are welcomed to participate however the articles should be related to medical or axillary fields and show the impact on general health or international health of the human
- Citizen of any country/territory/occupied territory can participate.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To participate in the competition, submit your articles by email to email@example.com.
- There is no submission or registration fee. It’s a free contest.
- All submissions must contain original material, and must not have been previously published, accepted for publication, or have been a winner in another contest prior to the submission deadline.
- We use commercial plagiarizing software. All plagiarized contributors will be rejected. After screening by the editorial team the eligible posts will be put up on the website (all the articles will appear on the site within a window of 10 days).
- Eligibility for the post as decided by the Jury Board will be final and binding and cannot be challenged under any laws.
- Each person can send in multiple entries. Contest entries cannot be revised or altered once submitted.
- There is a word limit of 10,000 words.
- They request contributors to refrain from statements or critique on government policies without having substantiated by references from newspapers or peer-reviewed
- All articles having outgoing links to business establishments, online buying websites or any commercial websites will be rejected from being accepted as contesting articles.
- Try to add at least five PubMed references in your articles for a better chance of approval.
- Follow the website publishing guidelines when you write the article.
They send cash prizes to the top 3 participants. The winner and the first two runners-up will get the cash prizes.
- 1st prize: USD 100
- 2nd prize: USD 65
- 3rd prize: USD 35
- Top 10 entries are given a Certificate of Participation.
The final date to receive your article(s) is 1st October 2018.
Direct any queries about the contest to firstname.lastname@example.org.