Are you planning on enrolling, or are currently enrolled in a medical assisting program? Medical Assistant Courses Online invites applications for Medical Assisting Scholarship Award. The award is open to the U.S. citizen or students who are currently enrolled in college or in their senior year of high school. The organization is giving away $2000 to eligible and aspiring medical assisting students.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
The following requirements to be considered for our video essay scholarship contest are as follows:
- Currently enrolled in college or in their senior year of high school.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://www.medicalassistantcoursesonline.net/scholarship/submission/
- Essay Topic: they have also made the essay topic relatively straightforward: they want to know why you want to become a medical assistant.
- In 500 words or less (or a 3-5 minute video), explain how you came to the decision to start a career in medical assisting.
- You can submit our regular 500-word essay requirement or a 2-3 minute video explaining why you want to become a medical assistant.
- If you do plan to use a video submission, use one of the popular video streaming services, such as Youtube or Vimeo.
- Due to limited server space, they cannot accept uploaded videos at this time.
- Submit your essay one of two ways: Create a video and submit the URL or page the video is located on, or write your essay directly in the application form.
- You may upload your essay via the online form, or copy/paste your video application URL in the applicable field. We do not give more weight to video or essay submission.
- Choose the method that suits your strengths the most.
- Do not forget to fill out your name and email address so we may contact you if you win.
- If you do not fill out your contact info correctly, and they cannot reach you, your position will be forfeit and we will be forced to choose another winner.
The winners will receive a cash prize of $2000.
Applications can be submitted at any time before December 31, 2018.