Have you completed your degree at MCPH and are planning to continue your further education for higher education? The Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science is overwhelmed to announce a magnificent MCPHS Advantage Scholarship for the student who has completed any full-time MCPHS degree and is planning to enroll in one of their enlisted online master’s programs to cheer the student’s choice of master‘s education. The masters’ program demands extremely high paid fees. To provide a little assistance, the MCPHS Advantage Scholarship assists the part-time students with nearly 50% of their costs if the student completes the master’s program within thirty-six months of the beginning of its eligibility.
The Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science mission is to prepare graduates to advance health worldwide through excellence, innovation in teaching, practice, scholarship, and research and to transform the communities that they will serve.
The MCPH is an innovator in health and professional education whose vision is to prepare future generations of global leaders and promote systems to improve the public’s health.
MCPHS is a private,healthcare-focused university who whole heartily works for the progress of healthcare programs. As a teaching institution, MCPHS are passionate about their students, and they are equally passionate about advancing into careers in a vital industry. To make their vision possible, they encourage the students to receive the best assistance for their higher education and make advancements in the Health Science field.
Kindly go through the table below to know more about the scholarship;
|Educational Level||Graduate Students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go through the eligibility criteria:
- Students must be graduated from a full-time MCPHS degree program as full-time students.
- The applicant who is planning to apply for the MCPHS Advantage Scholarship must also meet the master’s program admission requirements,
- Students must have an outstanding academic history.
- The fellow must be planning to apply for the MCPHS for any of the following master programs:
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs and Health Policy
- Master of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Clinical Management
- The applicant should be a U.S. citizen.
- The student must be seeking financial support to complete the academics.
- The fellow must be involved in community service.
How to Apply
Submission should be made via the process as per the guideline provided in the application; the fellow should provide the complete application accompanied with the required documents. The student should mention only the valid information in the application. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted for the scholarship.
- Few required documents:
- The student should provide proof of acceptance for the master’s program
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The student must submit the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide proof of residence
- The student must demonstrate the need for financial support
The provided scholarship will help the student to accomplish their goal and reduce their financial stress. The scholarship will let the students dream of a better education. This scholarship will lessen the educational burden on the students. The scholarship must only be used to pay academic fees, tuition fees, and academic-related expenses. The application process of this scholarship is comparatively too simple.
Submissions for the scholarship are currently accepted, so begin with your process immediately to receive the scholarship.