Freedom Branding is sponsoring the Marketing & Branding Scholarship to US residents to recognize that today’s pupils will see and shape opportunities that do not exist in branding yet current time.
Freedom Graphics is a magnetic notepad company out of Mike & Christine’s garage on Freedom Way in North County San Diego to help support the future of our industry. It was established in 1999.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible
To be admissible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The Scholarship program is available to any college student who is currently admitted to and attending an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited US university or college.
- Employees or family members of employees at Freedom Branding are disqualified from applying for the Scholarship.
- Past winners are disqualified from reapplying for the Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay on the following topic:
- What provocation and opportunities do you see for businesses today? What fresh marketing tools & ideas would you suggest to small businesses looking to increase brand awareness?
- All the students must submit an essay either by email in PDF or Word document or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner of this program will receive a $1,500.00 scholarship.
Application Deadline: Submission will be received by December 13th, 2019.