Fellows graduating high school or attending college as a freshman, sophomore or junior, and entrepreneurial skills and dreams have an excellent opportunity to win the Mark Elenowitz Scholarship. This scholarship was recently started and will ease the tuition fee burden of one student. Paving their way toward completing their graduation, and pursuit of a successful entrepreneurial/business career.
Starting the Mark Elenowitz Scholarship program aims to help young entrepreneurial minds achieve their dreams. Mark believed that if you are passionate and hard-working, you can achieve your goals quickly. He enjoyed the idea of hard work and wanted to support the students with financial needs to complete their dreams.
Mark Elenowitz is one of the successful and hard-working entrepreneurs. Mark has been an entrepreneur all his life. He believed that working would give you a financial benefit and teach you important life lessons and helps. Mark started his entrepreneurial career when he was just 13 years old. He started a chocolate company called ‘DelectableTemptations’ in his parent’s kitchen. He catered small functions, weddings, bar mitzvahs, social events, the High School proms, and sold at flea markets on weekends.
Interested candidates must check the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Mr Mark Elenowitz|
|Educational Level||High School Students, College freshman, sophomore and juniors.|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, essay, Personal details, Personal biography and current GPA score.|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligible Criteria for each scholarship differ. Here are some eligibility standards you have to qualify to apply for the Mark ElenowitzScholarships, they are mentioned below:
- Interested candidates should be graduating high school students with good GPA scores and should mention the university they like to attend.
- Individuals should be a freshman/sophomore/junior student having an excellent academic score to be eligible.
How to Apply
To apply for the Mark Elenowitz Scholarship applicants must submit all information noted below, and send via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must submit their essays by attaching a WORD-DOC with the email. Candidates are requested to submit all the necessary details and materials without any negligence. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Scholarship applications with all the vital information should be submitted to be considered for the scholarship. Here are the documents and information you should attach with your scholarship application.
- Applicants must submit an essay answering the question ‘What does it mean to be an entrepreneur in today’s modern world?’ The essay must be at least 700 to 850 words, stating your thoughts, beliefs and views on the following question.
- The following personal details must be attached with your essay: Candidates full name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- If you’re a high school graduating student, please provide the following details with the application:
Your graduating date, the university you will most likely attend and your current average GPA score.
- If you’re a current freshman/sophomore/junior in college, please provide the following information with the application:
Name of the accredited university you are currently studying and a personal biography (it should include your personal entrepreneurial experiences, future business plans, and interests. Biographyshould be maximum of 270 words or less).
Scholarships encourage students to express their views and achieve success in their careers by focusing on their academics rather than worrying about their finances. Scholarships reduce the financial burden on students and help them concentrate their studies. The Mark ElenowitzThe scholarship program was started to help students with entrepreneurial skills to achieve success by giving them financial assistance. MarkElenowitz Scholarship program offers $1,000 scholarship benefit to the selected candidate.
Mark Elenowitz Scholarship applications are currently open. Applications will be accepted till Sunday, August 1, 2021.