Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education is inviting U.S. applicants to apply for the WPTO-MHK Graduate Student Research Program for the academic year 2020/21.
The program is open for those talented and motivated students, who want to enhance their academic skills and training in WPTO-MHK related fields.
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education is the largest hiring agencies for a scientist that facilitates a variety of scientific initiatives by placing students and scholars in organizations. The main purpose of the institute is to increase student’s knowledge in marketability and learn about careers in marine energy research.
Who May Eligible
To be considered applicants must meet all the given criteria:
· All the participants must be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
· All aspirants must be enrolled as a full-time doctoral graduate student at a qualified program requiring a research thesis/dissertation at an accredited U.S. college or university during the fall 2019 term.
· All applicants must be conducting research in an area aligned with WPTO-MHK priority research areas.
· All students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale.
· All candidates must be available to conduct research at the hosting facility for at least six months.
How to Apply
The application should consist of the following components:
· Students are needed to complete the intellect profile.
· Participants must have proposed research project including research plan.
· Applicants are required to have a resume/CV (2-page limit).
· Candidates must have their (2) Two relevant letter of recommendation.
· Aspirants need to show enrollment records during the 2019 fall tern in the PhD program.
· Learn more about what is required for your proposed research plan in application components?
As a participant in the WPTO-MHK Graduate Student Research Program, you will receive:
· Health Insurance supplement
· Limited reimbursement for transportation expenses for travel to/from the external hosting facility
· Education and Research Support Allowance
· Limited Tuition Reimbursement
Application Deadline: Applications will close on December 1st, 2019.