Marcus Joseph Debaise Scholarship is an enormous chance to grab by students and achieve some financial assistance. The students who are high school senior, freshman or junior and currently accepted at an accredited college or university are applicable for this program.
The grant is designed to contribute valuable financial support for students to accomplish their higher education. The amount received by the talented scholar can be used to pay for any of the studies related cost like tuition, fees etc.
Marcus Joseph Debaise is an Ellington, CT based entrepreneur. He is currently the Controller of Roberts Chrysler. This scholarship is created by him to help one student pay for tuition, and move him/her toward a successful career, and life.
Who May Eligible?
The program is intended towards students including the below requirements:
- Must be a High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student presently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
How to Apply
The application will be considerable via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must mention some necessary information such as First Name/Last Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, Email Address
- High school students may provide the Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD), the college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at with your current GPA.
- Freshman/sophomore/junior may provide the accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at with your recent GPA
- Your personal bio in 270 characters or less.
- Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question.
- What is your best solution for the resolution of the student loan debt crisis?
The winner of the scholarship program will receive a one-time award of amounting $1,000.
The application deadline is 1st August 2020.