All graduating senior at a Manistee County high school, a graduating senior at an Early/Middle College Program have an excellent chance. The Manistee County Community Foundation is excitingly welcoming candidates to free themselves from educational expenses load. Fellows must originate from a Manistee County high school, or a homeschooled student who resides in Manistee County to be considered. Only one application makes it possible for students to win multiple scholarships.
The Manistee County Community Foundation is truly dedicated to reducing the students’ financial burden and helping them achieve all their career goals overcoming the obstacles. The foundation understands the students’ struggles and is dedicated to taking every possible step that can effectively free them from financial stress. The foundation has kept the process extremely accessible for all these worthy scholarships.
The Manistee County Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization keen towards enhancing the quality of life in the Manistee County region. The foundation Established in 1987 provides leadership to achieve community change, makes grants that address local needs, and builds community endowment through their excellent programs. The foundation has a great impact on all the Manistee residents like any other organization ever have.
Go through the table mentioned for more details about the scholarships:
|Organization||Manistee County Community Foundation|
|Educational Level||High school senior students|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Here are the mandatory requirements you should stand on to be eligible:
- Fellows should be graduating senior at a Manistee County high school, a graduating senior at an Early/Middle College Program have originated from a Manistee County high school, or a homeschooled student who resides in Manistee County to be considered.
- Current college students who reside in Manistee County, or who graduated from a Manistee County, high school, maybe eligible but please approach the office before starting to apply.
- Manistee County Community Foundation staff and even their family members are not eligible.
- Advisory committee members who are involved in the scholarship selection process, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
- Donors and related parties are not eligible.
How to Apply
Only the eligible students should start with the application process. Candidates should submit one application to be considered for all the programs. Fellows should make sure they submit all the necessary information and materials through the online application to be considered. Any late or incomplete applications provided will not be accepted. Applicants should make sure about the originality of information they are submitting.
- Applications must be submitted before the deadlines to be considered.
All the programs have different benefits. These scholarships attentively reduce the students’ financial burden and encourage them to do better in their careers by maintaining a good academic record. These scholarships help students be the best in their academics without stressing over finances. The foundation has kept the process simple for all to access it.
The general scholarship application should be submitted before March 1, 2021. After the deadline, no submissions will be accepted.