Do you have any plan to get involved in college or vocational school? If you are really planning to get enrolled in an undergraduate program or vocational-technical school, for a 2-4 years program. You should definitely go for this impressive Mana Scholarship where, the Latino students from the age group of 15-35 of age will be assisted for their higher education, to create a better opportunity.
The Mana Scholarship Program mission is to help give a better living for all the Latino students, the belief in spreading equality and providing the freedom of receiving knowledge to every individual. They are trying to provide better living opportunities to each student who is desperate to pursue higher education.
Mana Scholarship Program is administered by Scholarship America®, which is the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition help and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. They are granting this reward without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin. They want to spread equality and provide the opportunity to the intelligent students.
Students are requested to take a look at the table below to get a quick review of the scholarship:
|Organization||Mana Scholarship Program|
|Educational Level||High school, undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||15|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly go thoroughly through the eligibility criteria before applying:
- The applicant should be known as Latino and be between the ages of 18-35 years old as of the application deadline date.
- The student should be U.S. citizens or legal residents of the U.S.
- The fellow needs to be high school seniors or graduates, or current college undergraduates.
- The student should have Plan to contribute to full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S. for the entire upcoming academic year.
How to Apply
All students are requested to submit all the documents via electronic mode. The submission should be accompanied by the mandatory documents. Students should ensure that they provide complete information in the application, late or incomplete application will be directly declined. Applicant should ensure the data they have provided is valid to be accepted for awards.
Students are requested to submit all the enlisted documents along with the application:
- The fellow should provide a current, complete transcript of grades.
- The Grade reports are not eligible for the scholarship
- The fellow should provide complete information, along with the application.
The provided scholarship should only be used to pay the educational expenses of the students. The scholarship should only be consumed to pay the tuition fees, fees, book expenses, and other related expenses. The application procedure for this scholarship is very simple. This reward will build confidence in the student.
The Mana Scholarship program is accepting applications, applying as early as possible will help you to receive this opportunity.