An exciting opportunity for students to grow in their career with the help of scholarship is here! Criminal Defence Attorney is introducing the “Make a Difference Scholarship” program for students currently pursuing a graduate or undergraduate program in an accredited community college in the United States.
This award gives a chance to the applicants with an interest in social justice to express their thoughts and willingness to bring the change. The core aim of the grant is to bring a real change in the world by empowering the students to make their academic years financially easy. The fund will be rewarded to the deserving scholar for paying their educational expenses.
Criminal Defense Attorney is the well-known name helping people to get justice. They have expertise in various law practices like Appeals, Assault, Criminal Mischief, Domestic Violence, Drug, DUI, Expungement, Failure To Appear, Federal Defense, Fraud, Gun Charges, Sex Crimes, Solicitation, Student Defense, Theft, Traffic.
Who May Be Eligible?
The eligibility criteria for the Make a Difference Scholarship is as follows:
- Any student enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program in any community college in the United States.
- Students incoming first year of the college and are high school graduates or possess a GED are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The student applying for the scholarship should have an interest in social justice and should own a past and present professional, educational, and volunteer experience in the same.
- The applicant should have a good academic standing and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above.
How to Apply
If you qualify in all the above-given criteria, then you can apply for the scholarship by submitting the required documents and the application by mail to email@example.com. Write the subject line : (Your Name)- 2020 Make A Difference Scholarship.
- The candidate needs to submit the latest updated resume.
- A 750 words essay on ” How will your dreams make a meaningful impact on the world? How will you take practical steps to achieve these dreams?”
- Students should submit a current unofficial transcript from the school.
- First-year college students need to submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent and current post-secondary institution.
A candidate with a creative and meaningful response in the essay will be selected as a winner. The scholarship of $1000 will be rewarded to the winner to help them through their educational expenses during the course.
Deadline to apply for 2020 Make a Difference Scholarship is September 30, 2020