The Carroll University is delighted to announce the MacAllister Scholarship for undergraduate study. The program is open to high school seniors who are going to enroll into the Carroll University as a full-time student for fall 2019. The recipient of the MacAllister Scholarship will receive a full-tuition benefit each year for four years.
Table of Contents
Who May Eligible:
- The applicant must be a high school senior who has been accepted to Carroll University as a full-time student for fall 2019.
- The recipient of the MacAllister Scholarship must maintain a 3.0 GPA in all accredited courses.
- The applicant must possess an outstanding academic record from high school and show strong potential for the same high achievement at the college level.
- Extracurricular activities and leadership experiences will also be considered.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application submission for scholarship pr. If you’re applying for admission in Carroll University as a full-time student for fall 2019, are automatically considered for a full-tuition undergraduate MacAllister Scholarship program.
To apply, submit an online admission application through the given link: https://carrolluniversity-iqoaq.formstack.com/forms/application
- The recipient of the MacAllister Scholarship will receive a full-tuition benefit each year for four years.
- This benefit, in combination with any state or federal grants the recipient is eligible for, cannot exceed the cost of tuition.
- The recipient is not eligible for additional Carroll scholarships or grants.
- Finalists (excluding the recipient) will be awarded a $1,000 per year Excellence Award in addition to the merit scholarship.
- All application materials must be received on or before Friday, Jan. 4, 2019.
- Ten to twelve finalists will be selected by the scholarship committee for a mandatory on-campus interview.
- Finalists must be in attendance on Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019, to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipient will be selected by a Scholarship Selection Committee after careful review of the credentials of all candidates.
Contact the Office of Admission at 1.800.CARROLL or 262.524.7220, with questions regarding the scholarship.