If you are pursuing to be a graduate but taking a step back due to the enormous fees required, here’s an excellent opportunity for you to achieve your goal through Lynn Ledford Memorial Scholarship. Lynn Ledford Memorial Scholarship is looking forward to providing optimum education to all graduate students for their better future. They are taking a step forward by offering scholarships to students providing them with a quality life. Lynn Ledford Memorial Scholarship is taking an excellent move to complete the student’s wish for graduation from Nelson County & Anderson County.
The main focus of the Lynn Ledford Memorial scholarship is to support deserving students through these funds. Their vision is to ensure that Nelson County & Anderson County students receive the support needed to achieve their full potential. Their mission is to inspire Nelson County & Anderson County students and improve their students’ academic achievement.
Lynn Ledford Memorial helps the students from high school to increase their interest in academics. Lynn Ledford Memorial Scholarship understands that completing graduation is difficult considering students’ expenses, and for supporting adequately with their needs, these scholarships have been created. They are providing scholarships to two graduating high school seniors in Nelson County and one graduating senior in Anderson County. Lynn Ledford Memorial Scholarship is having a unique and terrific view towards higher qualifications of students. They are willing to take the initiative to improve their career for better life opportunities. They have added various new scholarship programs for the students and provide them with a great option. The Foundation is aware of students’ difficulties and is taking the initiative to help them further through programs like scholarships and more.
The table below represents the detailed information about the scholarship:
|Organization||Lynn Ledford Memorial|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Application Deadline||May 16, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please check the needs to make you eligible for this scholarship:
- Applications and other documents should be submitted before the deadline to be accepted.
- Fellows should be high school senior, attend any high school in Nelson or Anderson County, and graduate this year.
- Applicant must complete all details of this application.
- Candidates must Include responses to the questions asked on the following page. Answers may be in written format or by video submission.
- Fellows must not have an immediate family member employed by Town & Country Bank and Trust or on the bank’s Board of Directors. Immediate family members are defined as: parent or step-parent, sibling (natural, half, adopted or step), grandparent, aunt, uncle, legal guardian, or cousin.
How to Apply
All the applicants should go through the list of scholarships and verify the program’s eligibility. Download the application and fill it with all the necessities and supporting documents. Submit the applications before the deadline to submit the completed application, email the form to email@example.com, or drop the form off at the Marketing Department at their Main Office: 201 N. Third St. Bardstown, KY 40004. The Foundation will not accept late applications and documents.
- Applications should be submitted before the deadline to be accepted.
- Fellows should submit the application and necessary documents for being eligible for the selection of a scholarship.
These funds reduce the financial burden of the students. The funds should be used to pay students’ academic needs like tuition, fees, and other related costs. These programs encourage students to achieve their goals overcoming the struggle. The process of these scholarships is easy. These programs help students to achieve their goals.
The submissions are currently being accepted till May 16, 2021. So kindly submit your documents before the deadline.