The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is delighted to announce the L’Oreal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards for female researchers. The award is open for scientists and scientific institutions around the world.
The Awards will be presented in March 2019 in Paris to the five women selected by an international jury for their outstanding contribution to scientific advancement. Each of the Award Laureates will receive €100,000.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Be recognized for her personal scientific excellence among the international scientific community
- Be actively involved in scientific research
- Be involved in any field of the Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Not be directly or personally involved in the For Women in Science programme, as a jury member or otherwise, in any country.
- Awards are available for applicants each working in one of the following regions: Africa and the Arab States, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America & North America.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To participate, the applicants need to do register through the given link: https://www.forwomeninscience.com/en/user_session/new
- In order to nominate a candidate, follow the registration procedure on the For Women in Science platform accessible.
- From the website, you will be able to upload all the necessary documents in order to submit the nomination.
- Only completed nominations received through the platform by this deadline will be considered.
- You may nominate several candidates or re-nominate a candidate you presented in the past.
Each of the Award Laureates will receive €100,000.
The nomination files must be submitted by midnight on 13 July 2018 (France GMT/UTC + 2h).