Are you a female candidate who is already attending or planning to attend a four-year Alabama college or university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools? Congratulations on your choice! Linly Heflin is glad to announce an authentic Linly Heflin Scholarship for the highly talented female students who have chosen to attend Alabama college or university. Linly Heflin believes that by educating the female, her whole family receives its advantage, and eventually, her family is also educated. Linly Heflin provides a scholarship worth $9000 for the student who has demonstrated excellent academic performance and needs finances to complete her four years of college education.
Linly Heflin aims to educate young women in Alabama by funding them with financial support and the required material for their higher education. Their focus has been to further the education of young women in Alabama by funding partial college scholarships for women attending Alabama colleges and universities and develop a society where women are no longer dependent on others.
Since 1923 the Linly Heflin has been actively designing a promising future for young women from Alabama. Before that, the organization was involved in rolling bandages for World War I soldiers and assisted at Children’s Hospital. As the years pass by, the organization has increased its scholarships and the number of scholarships they award. In the 2019-20 school year, the organization assisted nearly 100 women and gave away approximately $700,000 in scholarships. Since its establishment, the organization has funded more than 3,000 scholarships totaling around $6,000,000.
Go through the table below for more information about scholarships:
|Educational Level||College or University Students|
|Amount||$9,000 per year|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Please go through the enlisted points to know the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be a U.S resident.
- The applicant must be a female candidate.
- The applicant must be a full-time student.
- The candidate should maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The student must be having a remarkable academic history.
- The candidate must be attending or planning to attend a four-year Alabama college or university that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The student should be enrolled in community services and extracurricular activities.
- The student must need financial support to complete the academics.
How to Apply
The applicant must provide the submission through the online process as guided by the website; the submission should be made accompanied by the mandatory documents. The applicant must submit valid information in the application, as invalid or incomplete information may lead to rejection.
Kindly submit your application before the deadline as the late submission will not be considered for the scholarship.
Students are requested to submit enlisted documents along with the application:
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The candidate must provide proof of acceptance
- The fellow should provide proof of the need for financial support
- The student should submit the latest transcript
- The student should enlist the community services and extracurricular activity involved in
The provided scholarship should only be brought in use to pay the academic needs of students like tuition, fees, and other related costs. The provided scholarship encourages the students to accomplish their goals overcoming the obstacles. The application process for these scholarships is too simple. These scholarships will build confidence in the applicant. $9,000 per year scholarship award will be provided to the eligible students.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.