LGS Innovations is a technology company, delighted to announce LGS Innovations STEM Scholarship Program. This program is open to the applicants who are enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
LGS will provide Six (6) awards of $5,000 award each Up to three (3) of which will be awarded to children or grandchildren of LGS Innovations full-time employees.
Who May Eligible:
Applicants to the LGS Innovations STEM Scholarship Program must:
- Be current postsecondary undergraduates (junior or senior level in the 2019-2020 academic year) or graduate-level students enrolled in an ABET-accredited STEM program seeking a degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics.
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study for the entire 2019-2020 academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Children or grandchildren of LGS Innovations full-time employees that meet the above criteria are eligible to apply
How to Apply & Competitions Rules
To participate, the applicants must need to do register and complete the information through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/lgsinnovations/register.php
- The LGS Innovations Board of Directors, Selection Committee members, and their respective family members are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- As part of your
application, you must upload the following documents:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form (click to view and print the form)
- Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive:
- A $5,000 award
- Six (6) awards will be granted, up to three (3) of which will be awarded to children or grandchildren of LGS Innovations full-time employees who meet the qualifications listed above.
- Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
All applications must be submitted electronically by 3:00 p.m. Central time (U.S.), Monday, March 18, 2019.