The opportunity of a lifetime awaits at the Lexus Design Award 2019 begins its call for submissions. This award is open to professionals, students and design enthusiasts from every country in the world and only to individuals who have reached the age of majority.
Presented by designboom in collaboration with LEXUS, this international design competition calls upon young creative talent worldwide to “Design for a Better Tomorrow”. Your design will need to incorporate three principles fundamental to Lexus: “Anticipate. Innovate. Captivate.”
The competition has provided the chance of a lifetime for up-and-coming designers to win the prestigious award for innovative design excellence, propel their growth, and reach world-class exposure.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Professionals, students and design enthusiasts from every country in the world are eligible to apply
- Only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
How to Apply & Competitions Rules:
To win the competition, you need to do register through the given link:
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Minors and individuals who have no or only limited legal capacity may not participate.
- Images and text must be in digital format.
- The Work may be produced in any medium but must be submitted to the Contest section as low res JPEG (or JPG) format, GIF format and FLV format for video files
- All digital files must be 500 KB or smaller and must be from 800~1000 pixels / 72 dpi, RGB color mode. FLV format video files must be max. 10 MB.
- Submissions may only include original music created and performed solely by Entrant (i.e., songs must be composed, lyrics written and performed by Entrant).
- Submissions that include any other songs or recordings are inappropriate and will be subject to disqualification.
- As a finalist, you will be provided everything needed to take your design to the next level and present it at one of the world’s premier design events.
- Receive mentorship from worldly renowned design professionals. Past years have included mentorship from design studios Formafantasma and Snarkitecture.
- Receive over $25,000 (USD) of funding to develop your design into a functional prototype.
- Travel to Italy to exhibit your work at the prestigious Milan Design Week 2019 and compete for the Grand Prix prize.
Submissions must be received on designboom.com (‘the Contest Website’) by October 28th, 2018, 23:59 (CET).
Send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to write ‘lexes design award 2019’ in the subject line (English text only).