The AAUW is cordially inviting women of the U.S. to come forward and take part in their enormous scholarship grant. This program provides financial aid for those females who are going to be enrolled at an accredited school in an accredited program.
The purpose of this award is to help the hard-working women who are eager to get higher education but are limited by their financial capabilities. This grant will assist them with adequate funds to achieve their goals.
The AAUW or the American Association of University Women is an enormous non-profit organization recognized throughout the united states. The AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, and research.
Who May Be Eligible?
The aspirant looking forward to this grant must fit under all eligibility criteria:
- Must be a woman of age 25 or older
- Must be a resident of Colt Neck, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Freehold Borough, Freehold Township, Howell, Manalapan, Marlboro, Monroe or Morganville
- Must be either enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program having completed a minimum of 60 credits or enrolled in a graduate program having completed a minimum of 6 credits
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of B
- Will be enrolled at an accredited school in accredited programs for the year 2020-2021
How to Apply
The applicant must send her complete application form via email at freeholdaauwscholarship-at-gmail.com and provide the necessary details and documents. References are asked to submit their letters of recommendation directly to the same email address.
- Official transcript
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
The outstanding women will receive a grant of $2,000 for the academic year 2020-2021. This grant will help cover all the education-related expenses and costs. The recipients are advised to utilize these funds for their educational purposes.
All the applications must be received by 31st July 2020 at the latest