Are you a high school student who is soon to get enrolled as a freshman at UNC Charlotte from the undergraduate program? The Levine Scholars Program is very much supportive of the future of students coming to UNC. As a part of their concern, the UNC is very much glad to provide the impressive Levine Scholarship to assist the bright students coming to UNC. the scholarship is initiated for the students, who are planning to get admitted at the UNC and have demonstrated great academic history, along with the leadership quality.
The Levine Scholars Program aims to provide the brightest and the required resources to the students, to design a bright future for themselves. They are focusing on developing the leadership skill and importance of community service in the individual for the development of the nation. Their mission is to provide a bright and promising future for the students, to reach great success.
The Levine Scholars Program takes the promising, most capable students and gives them the tools, resources, and environment required to excel in the world around them, engage completely in their communities and explore disciplines. The awarded scholarship includes full tuition, room, board, a grant to implement a service project of the Scholar’s own design, and four summers of experiences that will create leadership skills, social awareness, and an international perspective.
Get more information about the scholarship by going through the following table:
|Organization||Levine Scholars Program|
|Educational Level||High school seniors|
|Number of Awards||Undefine|
|Requirement||Application and an essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Go through the needs which make you eligible for this scholarship:
- The fellow must be a freshman enrolled at UNC Charlotte in an undergraduate program for the fall term immediately following their high school graduation.
- Candidates should be admitted to UNC Charlotte to receive a Levine Scholarship.
- The applicant must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- The candidate must have demonstrated a commitment to community service, having a good academic record that reflects a sustained passion for knowledge, and possess a capacity for ethical leadership that elevates fellow students to a higher standard.
- There is no minimum SAT, ACT, or GPA to apply for the Levine Scholarship,
- The candidate must be in need of financial assistance
- The fellow should provide the complete application
How to Apply
The candidate must be self-nominated or have been nominated by the school counselor at their current high school. The candidate should provide the complete application, along with the required documents and the admission application as a freshman. The fellow should provide the application, with valid information as the invalid information will not be accepted. The submission must be done via the online process, before the deadline as the late submission will not be accepted.
Following are the required documents, which the students need to submit along with the application:
- The candidate should provide 3 recommendation letter
- The latest transcript needs to be submitted by the candidate
- The candidate should provide the complete application accompanied by the freshman admission application
- The candidate should provide proof of residence
- The fellow should submit a list of community service he/ she has enrolled in
The provided scholarship will reduce the load of academic expenses of the student. The awarded scholarship should only be utilized to pay students’ academic needs like tuition, fees, and other co-relating expenses. These scholarships encourage the applicants to accomplish their goals by overcoming obstacles. The process of these scholarships is simple.
Applicants are invited to apply. Late applications will not be considered.