Lehigh is one of the nation’s most distinguished private research universities. Lehigh is considered one of the twenty-four Hidden Ivies in the Northeastern United States. Through academic rigor, an entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative opportunities they challenge its students to become the leaders of the future. It is a highly selective university
The university offers a variety of degrees, including Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Engineering, Master of Education, and Doctor of Philosophy. Lehigh offers world-class academic opportunities on one of the nation’s most beautiful campuses. The college has total 2,300 programs and courses.
With 30.4% Lehigh University acceptance rate, it is one of the most selective classes to ever be admitted to the University. The university had 4,904 undergraduate students and 2,165 graduate students. Lehigh has 681 faculty members teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses, and 482 of whom are permanent full-time faculties.
What GPA do you need to get into Lehigh University?
If you’re a junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
- The average GPA at Lehigh University is 3.83.
- This makes Lehigh University Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
- With a GPA of 3.83, Lehigh University requires you to be near the top of your class, and well above average.
Lehigh University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good ACT score for Lehigh University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Penn State Lehigh Valley?
- The average ACT score at Lehigh University is 30.
- This score makes Lehigh University Strongly Competitive for ACT scores.
How much does it tuition & cost to go to Lehigh University?
Tuition and Cost Information
The typical costs of attendance for the ’18-’19 academic years include the following:
- Tuition: $52,480
- Technology fee: $450
- Activity fee: $200
- Typical first-year housing: $7,930
- Full meal plan: $5,670
- Direct-billed expense*: $66,730
What majors is the Lehigh University known for?
- The most popular majors at Lehigh University include Finance, Mechanical Engineering, Accounting, Marketing/Marketing Management, and Chemical Engineering.
- As members of Lehigh’s vibrant and collaborative community of scholars, students pursue their passions through academic rigor, a flexible curriculum, hands-on experiences, and innovative research.
Is Lehigh University a public or Private school?
- Lehigh University is an American private research university in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Lehigh’s challenging curriculum and engaged faculty encourage risk-takers, problem-solvers and creative thinkers to discover, adapt and thrive.
- With educational opportunities both broad and deep, its students grow into critical and creative thinkers—ready to tackle humanity’s greatest challenges.
- They are committed to practical and progressive teaching and research that result in measurable changes in schools, clinics, and national policy.
- Lehigh’s average class size is 27 students, 80% of classes have fewer than 35 students. The undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio is 10:1.
What SAT score is required for the Lehigh University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Penn State Lehigh Valley?
- The average SAT score composite at Lehigh University is 1370.