If you are an African American who is seeking little consideration to complete your education conveniently, grab this authentic Lebron James Scholarship, which is announced by the LeBron James Family Foundation where the foundation is heartily engaged to support students involved in school or colleges who need financial support to complete their education to improve their living. They assist the students with an impressive $30,000 to help the students get over their financial barrier.
The LeBron James Family Foundation aims to establish a community where there will not be any discrimination in society, and every individual will be seen equally. Their mission is to abolish the barrier between student and the education and help them to enrich with the best education. They believe that no dream is too big that humans will not be able to chase. To help the student to receive a bright future, these scholarships are provided.
The LJFF is committed to redefining community and build stronger families. Foundation has willfully invested its time, resources, and passion for creating a general change for the kids and family. The foundation has helped more than 1,500 students and their families by providing them with the essential resources, wraparound supports, and family programming they need for success in school and beyond.
Go thoroughly through the following table to know more about the scholarship:
|Organization||The LeBron James Family Foundation|
|Educational Level||School or College Students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
Every scholarship has different eligibility criteria; please check some compulsory requirements for being an eligible candidate :
- The fellow must be an African American student
- The candidate must need financial assistance
- The fellow should provide the complete application
- The student should be having excellent academic performance
- The fellow must be involved in an extracurricular activity, leadership, and community service
- The fellow must be a school or a college student
How to Apply
The candidate should provide the wholly filled application through the website. The fellow should submit the complete application accompanied by the mandatory documents to be eligible for the scholarship. No late or incomplete application will become eligible to receive the reward.
Kindly make sure to submit before the deadline, as the late request will not be accepted.
Each scholarship has different requirements of documents few commonly required documents are:
- The candidate should provide the complete application
- The fellow should provide the latest transcript
- The fellow should provide proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university
- The student requires to demonstrate the need for financial assistance
- The fellow should enlist the community services, extracurricular activity, and leadership involved in
The awarded funds will lessen the burden of the expenses of the student. The amount must only be utilized for paying the freight of the students’ expenses like tuition, fees, books, and other students’ needs. These scholarships encourage the students to accomplish their goals overcoming all the obstacles. The application process is easy.
Each scholarship has a different deadline, so kindly go through the application and provide the submission before the due date.