LatamReady is now accepting applications for the LatamReady Business Technology Scholarship. This scholarship is open to the students are enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester.
The aim of the scholarship is to bring the cloud-based management software, NetSuite, to Latin American and international businesses. The winners will receive a cash prize of $1,000.
Who May Eligible:
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Students must be Latin-American.
- Technology and computing interest desirable but not necessary to apply.
How to Apply & Competition Rules:
To participate, the applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck9hiCLj3j_N8gH8bEYsUbDvrRPLAXamRv70tUJNgH0cEGkw/viewform
- All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant.
- Only one submission may be entered per student, per year.
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- All scholarships are non-renewable.
- Write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following
- Why is it important for businesses to have access to new technology?
- How can businesses having access to new technology enhance the areas they are based?
- Where do you predict cloud-based management software such as NetSuite advancing in the future?
- submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter from an accredited school, college or university.
- They will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
- Note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the institution you have currently applied to.
- If you are selected for the scholarship, they will ask you to provide proof of enrollment from your college or university at that time.
- complete the form
with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Write an essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .docConfirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,000.
All applications must be submitted by February 1, 2019.
Any questions about The LatamReady Scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.