Do you want to help people who are affected by Drugs or Alcohol? Then, apply for the College Scholarship program organized by the Last House. The award is eligible for U.S citizens who are enrolled in an accredited college or university.
The grant is specially introduced with a motive of improving the lives of peoples engaged in drugs and alcohol. The students with the same dedication of offering help to the needy will be granted a cash prize.
The Last House Sober Living works as a network of structured sober living homes located in West Los Angeles. It has a mission to provide a safe, fun, program-oriented setting where residents can find purpose, progress and build a life free of drugs and alcohol.
Who May Eligible?
The program is intended towards students who include below requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university
- High School seniors may also apply
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
Eligible candidates provide their required necessary information through an online application form to get considered for the scholarship.
- Must submit a personal statement in the form of essay of maximum 500 words on the topic why they deserve The Last House College Scholarship.
- Applicants can also optionally provide an additional essay or letter on our Google form.
The recipients of this scholarship program will be provided awarded fund of $1,000. The fund will cover college tuition, room/board, or other education-related expenses.
The applications are only considerable until July 31st, 2020.